You will be required to sign in with your VT email ( at the bottom of this page. Submissions will not be accepted from email addresses other than

Request Permission to add  or drop secondary major.  If you are a CALS major and you want to add a major outside of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences you will need to go to the College of the secondary major you will to add.

We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.